Archival Classic Canvas
Superb for all sizes, especially recommended for large portraits and collages, as they are non-reflective and lightweight compared to other finishes. Suitable to almost every portrait style.
- Our canvas material is a high-quality 450gsm, archival cotton canvas and offers amazing colour and definition.
- The quality frame ensures your print won’t shrink or warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today. Each frame is created using premium, double-profiled hardwood.
- Archival Pigment inks which produce high-definition images with crisp tones and vibrant colours have been tested by an independent research lab to last 75 years without fading.
- Arrives ready to hang with gallery-quality hooks, screws and wire.
- Finally, Canvas’s are laminated with a coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.
- Incredible 75 year warranty.
- From $750 to several thousand.
Framed canvas prints are a modern take on our original classic canvas.
Our stunning classic canvas’s with all their attributes as listed above: archival inks, hardwood frames and beautiful hand-stretched finish, are then paired with a choice of a beautiful hardwood frame.
A modern take on a lifelong classic.
Fine Art Prints and Framing
Always in style, whether a beautiful single image or a story collage, a well-chosen frame to suit your art, will not only protect your portraits but framing finishes a portrait perfectly. We use only the best.
- Acid-free mat boards and foam backing
- A choice of high-quality frame mouldings in black, white and beautiful Italian hardwood options. (fully customised also available)
- Premium archival printing on Australian and European highest grade cotton rag papers (archival to 100+ years)
- High-quality finishing including double-washed glass, or UV resistant acrylic
- Stainless steel hanging wire ready to hang
- from $750
Special framing finishes:
Hand torn Framed prints
Our Hand Torn Frame range features an image printed on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag fine art paper, hand torn with feathered edge and mounted so it appears to float within the frame. Each image is surrounded by an acid-free frame mat featuring a beveled edge. Apertures are available in squares, rectangles, and circles.
Collage prints Framed
Multi-image frames are the perfect way to tell your family’s story in one stunning piece.
Collages are printed as one overall print and pricing includes up to x4 images, additional images can be added. (additional cost)
Framed edge to edge where the surrounding paper provides the space or a mat can be added.
Wood Panel Prints
A very organic, natural looking product, suits a stand-alone or incredible as a storytelling layout as these can be designed as a serious or multi-shape layout.
Your beautiful portraits are mounted onto a 20mm raw dark-edged timber panel (strong enough to resist moisture and humidity) and finished with a matte optically clear laminate for extra protection and a beautifully soft finish.
- 20mm thick raw, dark timber visible at sides
- Available with three edge-finishes (square edge, rounded edge, circle prints)
- Moisture resistant and long-lasting
- The print comes with a cleverly routed groove on the back to allow easy wall hanging.
- from $750
Pop off the wall with amazing colour and clarity. Perfect for lighter weight high gloss finished portraits! Metal is the new modern look.
- 7-channel sublimation printer for amazing colour and high gloss finish
- Easy aluminium hanging system can be used in any orientation
- available in circles and hexagons as well as the usual shapes, with softly rounded corners
- 60 year product warranty based on materials used.
For a unique, luxurious way of showcasing your images, stunning high gloss acrylics are a showstopper!
- Glossy archival metallic photographic papers
- Premium 30+ year rated plexiglass that won’t fade or discolour
- Diamond-polished and hand-buffed for the ultimate premium finish
- No visible hanging attachments, special hanging bars are provided for an invisible floating feel on your wall.
- *These are a heavy product
Seeing all this Wall Art, you must be wondering, “Where do I start?”
Sometimes it is very difficult to know what size portrait you would like for a particular space. You want it to be just right, not too big (actually no-one has ever said that) and not too small it can’t be enjoyed. (clients have confessed that they have gone too small occasionally).
The following provides an indication of sizes and may help you with which size might be perfect for your walls.
When it comes to seeing your photos after your photo session, I can provide you with instructions on how to send me pictures of your walls at home and you can “virtually” see your portraits on your walls at your viewing and select the best sizing for your space!
Customers love this service.