The Lifeworks Photography Difference
The key difference to Lifeworks Photography and our continuing success is our passion to provide portraiture that captures the personality of the people we photograph, combined with a keen awareness of design and a natural photographic style.
The Lifeworks Photography Difference
Sessions can be held in our Indoor or Outdoor studio or in a location of your choice. The Lifeworks Photography Studio, located in Northcote (Melbourne) provides a warm, homelike environment where you will feel comfortable and relaxed, creating spontaneous, fun, personal images. We work with you to determine the best time of day for your portrait session, ensuring that the naps, feeding times and your individual family needs are taken into account. Morning sessions are the most popular as most children seem at their best at this time. We recommend that you book early as we can be booked several weeks in advance. Please note Saturday mornings are much sought after.
What is the Lifeworks Photography Difference? Our approach is that it should be an enjoyable, fun process – we won’t get upset if your child wets the floor, or has a tantrum. We have lots of experience with kids and know that they can be shy, difficult, unpredictable and downright grumpy as often as they are happy and boisterous. It is our job to make it a fun experience for all. To ensure your children are happy and comfortable each session is taken at their pace. We will start by giving them time to relax with us and during the session we will stop whenever necessary for breaks, feeds and changes.
Bringing up kids can make us feel unglamorous, we will take the time to ensure that you are photographed in the most flattering angles and lighting possible. It is all part of our service to do touch-ups of spots, scratches etc, if wanted on all images ordered. At Lifeworks, our prices are upfront, we provide a comprehensive price list and will gladly quote when requested. We are a boutique photography studio and are focused on quality of work and customer service, not quantity of clients. You can be assured that you will not be rushed at any step of the process or be pressured to buy any more than you want to. We use the highest quality archival materials in our products and work with the best printing and finishing companies.
- A guarantee of happiness.
- A commitment to using the highest quality archival materials in our products and finishing services.
- Over 20 years of business and photographic experience
- Been highly awarded, continually educated and are a skilled team of professionals
- The highest quality digital cameras, computer equipment and software
- A friendly, passionate and patient female team who achieve extraordinary results
- A relaxed and caring photographic experience
- A climate controlled indoor Studio, a purpose built outdoor Studio
- An all in one customer friendly service from start to final framed artwork
- A wide variety of different photographic styles, which is not limiting in scope and creativity.
- A personal consultation, prior to your session, to tailor the photography to suit you and your home.
- An understanding of people from many years of photographic experience.
- A fun atmosphere for families, to enjoy the photographic experience.
- Two qualified photographers at a photography session, when needed, to get the best expressions from your family.
- A generous photographic session time to achieve the results.
- Fine attention to detail, that shows in everything we do.
- An all female team who are greatly experienced at working with babies and children (our clients call us baby whisperers and say that not everyone has this ability).
- A comfortable feeling of working with an all female staff
- A no pressure presentation of your images, projected in the comfort of our studio to help you choose what is right for your home.
- A thrill factor on revealing completed work beyond your expectations!